Google+

Battle of the Frozen Walt Dolls

This little "Frozen Walt" doll has been traveling with me from studio to studio for years. This "cool" figurine was created by Burt Payne 3 and Stephen Hillenburg, from whom I received it as a gift during our time together on SpongeBob SquarePants. My Frozen Walt felt all alone for many years, but he recently met his older twin brother, The Frozen Walt Doll RED Tie Edition!
For one beautiful and all-too-brief moment, the popsicle-ized twins were reunited atop my bookshelf. Then Red's owner whisked him away once again. Such is life.
Looks like Walyt has a lot of frozen relatives. To learn more about the Frozen Walt project, click on the pic below.

5 comments:

max said...

With authentic dna!

Patrick Q said...

Who was the Red Tie Owner??? I've been looking for the red tie edition for YEARS! Any leads on where I could get one? I'll pay quit a bit...

James said...

Try contacting Track 16. They have the Green Ties. They might have the others.

Anonymous said...

I have a 'Frozen Walt' available....unsure at the moment which tie version but I'm checking on that. Interested parties should email me at rmtctm@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Red tie owner is also Burt Payne and Stephen Hillenburg.