Milt Gross Comic Book Scans: That's My Pop! and Banana Oil - Fifteen Pages of Comic Book High-larity courtesy of ComiCrazys

from Moon Mullins #6 1948
...and CLICK on any of the images below for MORE Milt Gross comics from the CartoonSNAP archives!
 Smoke Cigars Funny Walk Milt Gross
milt gross hooplesnake comic book scan
More Milt Gross at these fine blogs:
Milt Gross Count Screwloose bald man with cigar
Milt Gross -- Count Screwloose funny comic book scans at:

For more on Milt Gross, check out:

1 comment:

FrankenBarry said...

Wow, Easter morning, and new Milt Gross scans! way better than finding an egg under the couch! I'd only ever seen a couple pages from the "Killer Kangaroo" story... pure genius... I think this is my favorite MG story yet! John K's MG posts/analysis are fantastic, and where I first discovered Milt. Thanks John... and thanks, Sherm!