Google+

Squarehead Returns for a Command Performance!

Wow, was I surprised! That Squarehead post was a big hit -- seems a bunch of you want to see some more Squarehead comics!
Squarehead buys a square balloon Cosmo the Merry Martian
These are one-page filler comics from the
Cosmo the Merry Martian comic book, circa 1958
Squarehead looks at reflection in funhouse mirror Cosmo the Merry Martian
Squarehead shoots a bow and arrow at a square target Cosmo the Merry Martian
.
..here's a couple Jimmy Jupiters for good measure
Jimmy Jupiter egghead genius writes equations all over his wallsCosmo the Merry Martian
jimmy jupiter goes to the library and the baseball game Cosmo the Merry Martian
Thanks for the feedback!
Wanna see some more? Just let me know!
More Squarehead comics at this previous post:

6 comments:

nickbachman said...

These are really great! Funny drawings, short quirky stories, a breeze to read....comics sure used to be fun.

Bob Flynn said...

These are so much fun, Sherm. Thanks for posting! I love the Egghead character, too. I love comics that are easy to understand---simple characters so you can just move the story along.

Jordan said...

great thanks for posting the extra squarehead stuff! i've never heard of that comic before.. so the old is new once again (at least for me!)

Sherm said...

Hi Nick...yeah...I love those old one-page comics inbetween the bigger stories. Comics oughtta be FUN!

Sherm said...

Hiya Bob -- I'm glad you like these quirky little gems! I keep looking for oddball one-pagers, so I'm bound to post more soon.

Sherm said...

Howdy Jordan...thanks for requesting them! I don't think anybody has heard of these characters...I certainly never saw them until I happened upon those Cosmo comics! ^_^