Breaking News: Disney Toon Studios has just announced (thru the TAG 839 jobs line) job openings for storyboard artists!
Disney Toon Studios currently has exciting opportunities for Story Board Artists to join the production teams at our Glendale, CA studio.
- Translate story ideas into visual sequences based on notes and meetings with the Director and other members of the story team.
- Must be able to do comedic scenes
- Work closely with Director, Head of Story, Art Director and other members of the production team to develop the cinematography and staging; choosing initial camera placement and angles; defining action and camera movement.
- Convey the essence of story line, scene structure, character emotion and create action and humor in alignment with the overall direction of the film.
- Solve story and structure problems -- punch up scenes.
To apply: Please contact Alison Mann- firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3 years professional experience required, feature animation experience preferred
- Experience on multiple Feature Films and/or Television Series as a Story Artist
- Ability to work digitally required, i.e. Digital GDI/Photoshop
- Ability to create action and humor expressed through drawing
- Strong drawing skills with a sense of design, character and composition
- Understanding of cinematic scene and dramatic structure
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Bachelors degree preferred