Google+

Felix and Cocky Rooster go to the Poultry Show

Felix_the_Cat Four_Color__0077- - Page 12
Here’s part TWO of a 1938 Felix the Cat adventure by Otto Messmer. Felix has befriended a rooster named Cocky, and they’re on their way to Mexico to get in cockfighting racket!
 >>Click HERE if you missed Part ONE <<
^_^           ^_^         ^_^
Felix_the_Cat Four_Color__0077- - Page 09
Felix_the_Cat Four_Color__0077- - Page 10 Felix_the_Cat Four_Color__0077- - Page 11 Felix_the_Cat Four_Color__0077- - Page 12 Felix_the_Cat Four_Color__0077- - Page 13 Felix_the_Cat Four_Color__0077- - Page 14
Thinks start to heat up in the next chapter. Check back soon for Part THREE: Cockfight!

2 comments:

Daniel [oeconomist.com] said...

The link for the larger version of the first page is broken.

(In general, I notice that blogger/blogspot seems to induce posting of images such that first graphics are not enlargeable. Since I don't maintain a blogger/blogspot 'blog, I don't quite know what is happening.)

Sherm said...

Hi oeconomist...Thanks for letting me know about the image-link problem. I just fixed it, so all is well! I REALLY appreciate you letting me know. I often have trouble with the LAST image not linking correctly!