Google+

Honey in Hollywood by Henry Boltinoff

Honey 1 of 2 Adventures of Alan Ladd #3 - Page 37 Honey 2 of 2 Adventures of Alan Ladd #3 - Page 38 ----------------------------------------------------
Honey 1 of 2 1951 Adventures of Alan Ladd #6 - Page 37 Honey 2 of 2 1951 Adventures of Alan Ladd #6 - Page 38 ---------------------------------------------------------
Honey 1 of 2 Adventures of Alan Ladd #8 1951 - Page 35 Honey 2 of 2 Adventures of Alan Ladd #8 1951 - Page 36
------------------------------------------------- Honey 1950 Adventures of Alan Ladd #5 - Page 26---------------------------------------------- Honey 1950 Adventures of Alan Ladd #5 - Page 50
Honey in Hollywood filler comics
by Henry Boltinoff

...check back soon for more!
---

2 comments:

Jason Dodge said...

I'm digging your blog. I really enjoy the old school comic book images you post. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for some creepy comic book covers for Halloween.

Sherm said...

Hi Jason...thanks! I just posted my Halloween cover for SpongeBob magazine, and last week's Frankenstein post has lots of ghouly goodies, too.